Monday, September 21, 2020
I feel that not much happened that people planned for this year. It’s been a rough one for most of the world, what with the pandemic and all.
For my family (by that I mean myself, my kids, my husband), we’ve had a pretty successful year.
• We finally got out of Iowa.
• Jarrod got a better paying job.
• Andy graduated high school and got his first full time job.
• Evan lives happily with his dad now (back in Iowa).
• Cory started high school and is also happy to be out of Iowa.
• Felix has grown leaps and bounds in and out of therapy.
• And I have been able to stay at home with my kiddos again, making sure our household runs smoothly and the kids needs are met. I’ve picked up a couple hobbies, and pulled back from public social media.
We are all doing our best to stay healthy by not going to indoor public places much, wearing our masks when we are at indoor public places, and lots of hand washing, which was already a regular thing for us anyway. Felix and I are going to parks and staying as active as we can. And we’re all looking forward to COVID vaccinations so life can resume as close as possible to normal. Especially playgroups!! 😁
Happy Mabon everyone. I’m grateful to have you all in my life. I love all my family and friends, and I want you all to know that. Each and every one of you that is on my friends list. 🥰
(Posted on Facebook, 9/21/2020)